Colton School District is accepting applications for the following position:
- Paraprofessional aide who will work one-to-one in small group settings with students. ESSA requirements apply.
- Daycare assistant
- Assistant High School Boys Basketball Coach
- Assistant Junior High Girls Basketball Coach
This position is open until filled. To request an application packet call 509-229-3385, write to Colton School District, 706 Union, Colton WA 99113 or email email@example.com. AA/EOE
Please join us on Thursday, April 20th, at 6:30 p.m. in the Colton High School library for an orientation to learn more about our instructional programs, registration process, activities, and athletic information. This is a wonderful opportunity designed to help incoming Freshman students become more familiar with Colton High School.
Saturday April 1, 2017
SEL Event Center
$20 Per individual
$35 Per Couple
Purchase Tickets by March 24, 2017
The SE Senior HS All Star Game will be held tomorrow night at 7:30 at Clarkston High School.
Meaghan Devorak and Kendyl Druffel will be playing at 6:00.
Grant Kinzer, Brady Chadwick and Pete Schultheis will be playing at 7:30. Coach Nick Simmons will also be coaching the boy’s team.
Congratulations to our seniors representing Colton High School!
We are excited to present registration in the kindergarten room on March 15th at 6:30 pm. This is a parent meeting. The child need not be present at the time of registration.
The Colton School District invites parents/guardians of children that are 5 years old on or before September 1, 2017 to attend kindergarten registration.
Given the adoption of policy No. 311, the district will consider applications for an exemption for students who missed the date by a month. Any parent of a child who turns 5 in September wanting an exemption can contact the school to receive entrance information. Parents may contact the school for a screening appointment at 229-3386. The Child Find screening date is Tuesday, March 21th.
Mrs. Kinzer and Mrs. Schlee will give an overview of the kindergarten program and answer any questions you may have.
Please go on line to the school web site at www.colton.k12.wa.us to download the kindergarten required forms or you can pick them up at the school office. Please bring the forms filled out to the registration night.
Parents/guardians need to bring the following required documentation at the time of registration:
- A copy of the child’s state issued birth certificate (not the hospital certificate)
- The kindergarten required forms
- A copy of an up-to-date immunization record reflecting:
- 4 doses of DTP (DTaP or DT) one dose must be given after age 4 years
- 4 doses of Polio (OPV or IPV) one dose must be given after age 4 years
- 2 doses of MMR-both doses after age 1
- 3 doses of Hepatitis B
- 2 doses of Chicken Pox-both after age 1